Are you positive you have the DLCI assignments the same as in the 3COM
router you replaced?

What do 'show frame map' and 'show frame pvc' look like?  Do you have
any PVCs that are UNUSED/INACTIVE?

On the remote side that is UP/DOWN, do you see any incoming packets at
all or does it think the interface is up simply because DTR is high?
What does show interface show on the remote side?  Equal numbers of LMI
enquiries sent compared to stats received?

Thanks,
John

>>> "Bob Timmons"  1/17/02 10:35:42 AM >>>
On S5/1 I get UP/UP.

On S5/1.4, I get UP/UP on our side and UP/UP on the remote side.
On S5/1.3 I get Down/Down on our side and Up/Down on their side.

> What do you mean, specifically?  Does the line protocol never come
up?
> Does the line protocol come up yet OSPF adjacencies do not form?
Does
> the physical interface even come up?
>
> Thanks,
> John

> We're switching our routers from 3Com to Cisco and we're having
> trouble at one of our sites.  We've got a hub-and-spoke
configuration