Thanks everyone for all the input... We're doing another test today at 4pm
(EST) so I'll get more info and I'll try using different lmi-types.  I seem
to remember trying ansi, but I'll give it another go and I'll document all
of the show frame map/pvc/etc in case it doesn't work again.  Am I correct
in assuming that the LMI is set only at the interface level and the
subinterfaces will get it from the interface?