In your original post as seen below, you said that you didn't want to make
this
routeable between the vlans.  But are you wanting to route the traffic
anywhere
else, cause if you aren't, then just put the following in under the port
config.
"switchport access vlan 1", and you can then put what ever network devices
you
want in that "vlan port" with the same IP Subnet and they will only be able
to talk
with one another.  And then do another, but make it "switchport access vlan
2",
and just put the desired devices you wish to communicate with each other on
the
ports setup that way.  That should work no problem.  But if you are going to
want
to route between the Vlans, then you'll need to run IRB.

Devices in IP Subnet 192.168.0/24 are plugged into the ports setup for
vlan1,
and the devices in IP Subnet 192.168.1/24 are plugged into the port setup
for
vlan2. HTH,

      jek

!
interface FastEthernet0/1
  duplex full
  speed 100
  switchport access vlan 1
!
interface FastEthernet0/2
  duplex full
  speed 100
  switchport access vlan 1
!
interface FastEthernet0/3
  duplex full
  speed 100
  switchport access vlan 2
!
interface FastEthernet0/4
  duplex full
  speed 100
  switchport access vlan 2

" 416South"  wrote in message
> Have a 2948GL 3 and want to set up a vlan but it docs state that you have
> set up ISL .  I don't want ISL enabled.  is there a way to just create
VLANS