Thanks George, that's what I was thinking.  Have to wait to get my hands on
this switch again... just getting my head around the new Bridging concept
commands that were introduced with this IOS. Nothing like the other 2900
series or ever the 5500 or 6500's Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again for your help