Oh.  I think I missed the point the first time around.  You are stating as
known fact that Cisco RIP definitely does not reverse poison the route
immediately upon learning the route (what I would think of as a classic
definition of poison reverse).  This must be one of those rare ambiguous
uses of terms I have heard occasionally happens in tech industry.

Thanks again.