Ronald,

If you want the lowest price simulator available, you should go with the
simline2.  It has S/T interfaces so it goes nicely with 2503s, 2504s, etc.
Paul B. (the owner of groupstudy) also bought one of these for his home lab.
I believe he posted about it somewhere.  Check the archives:
www.groupstudy.com  If you want more detailed information  on the simline2
you can visit www.cheapisdn.com

thanks,
-Brad Ellis