Thats a good one Brad.  You can try to fool yourself but I hate to tell you
your underhanded tactics are just as low (actually lower as your supposed to
be a "reputable" CCIE) than the people who post posing as customers saying
"hey, go check out this web site, the have great test prep material, all the
while they are the ones selling the material.  Just because you hid your
lack of ethics in the guise of a response to a question doesn't change what
you've done.  Let's look at your post...

BEllis Quote:
If you want the lowest price simulator available, you should go with the
simline2.  It has S/T interfaces so it goes nicely with 2503s, 2504s, etc.
Paul B. (the owner of groupstudy) also bought one of these for his home lab.
I believe he posted about it somewhere.  Check the archives:
www.groupstudy.com  If you want more detailed information  on the simline2
you can visit www.cheapisdn.com
BEllis Unquote:

Now lets see... you speak as to how great the simline2 is.  You refer to how
satisified the owner of groupstudy is as if he's just a friend of yours who
bought one and liked it and told you about it.  You make no disclaimer that
you are affiliated with that site and that YOU WILL directly line your
pocket with cash when the purchase is made.  You make no mention that Cheap
ISDN (remember,  you get what you pay for) is actually Network Learning.
Now how this is not deceptive to you?  Have you ever heard of full
disclosure?  Or I guess to you speaking as if this is something you just
"heard" about and hiding the fact that you'll make lots of cash on the sale
is not being deceptive?  How about let's disclose in your future "unbiased
recommendations" that you'll directly profit from the said recommendation?
That would be the honest, upright thing to do!

It's funny how you bash Duncan for not disclosing he works for your
competitors yet you do not disclose you work for the company you recommend!
Hah!!!