From: David L. Blair [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 5:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MAJOR OT: Free CCNPtraining for convicts [7:34039]

Depends on how you define criminal or ex-con. I have been convicted on two
traffic related Misdemeanor:  DUI and DUR (Driving Under Revocation).   I am
an ex-con.  I spent six days in the county jail for the DUR conviction.
Both were over ten years ago. Stupid mistakes at the end of my twenties.  So
I a record which I am forced to disclose in Employment Applications on a
routine basis.  Now it is not a crime such as robbery or stealing or any
violent crime but I do have a record.

"Through Complexity there is Simplicity,
                               Through Simplicity there is Complexity"

David L. Blair - CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, CBE, A+, 3Wizard