It's a juvenile prison. That makes it a bit more palatable. They may have
just made a stupid mistake in their teens. Didn't we all make mistakes as
teens? Most of us didn't end up in prison, but still, I'm less angered by
the concept when I see that it's helping juveniles and not Bubba who robbed
my house.

At the risk of flaming, I would add that, in general I'm sickened by how
much we spend on resources for convicts while our schools are literally
crumbling and teachers are paid less than janitors to manage classes of
over 30 kids. We need to be proactive. I say it's time to give up on the
idiots in prison and on welfare and concentrate on raising kids so that
they don't end up adding to the ranks of the idiots.

Priscilla

At 01:17 PM 2/1/02, Ken Diliberto wrote:
>A quick search on CCO revealed this:
>
>http://www-search.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/search/public.pl?q=prison&num=10&searchselector=0
>
>There is only one hit and it points to another site.  It's also over a year
>old.
>
>Ken

>Drop the 'N', give them a red t-shirt and send them off to Cuba!
>
>[snip]

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com