From: Puckette, Larry (TIFPC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 6:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MAJOR OT: Free CCNPtraining for convicts [7:34039]

Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen anybody mention the character
reputation degradation that is sure to follow when these convicts populate
our ranks after their release. Looks like just another feel good image
enhancement project without considering long term effects to me. Cisco
should keep that in mind and realize that there are more people with proven
character strengths involved in the Cisco ranks now than the field will ever
need and not throw a bunch of rotten apples in to the mix.

Just my 2 cents worth, hope it's just a urban legend....

Larry Puckette
Network Analyst CCNA,MCP,LANCP
Temple Inland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]