Well, I wish it was as easy as saying someone tweaked with the timers on the
server but for some reason all our servers are set the same way and so all
of our routers have to be set the same way as well. Not only that, but if
you look at that TokenRing interface, we are using administrative
mac-addresses as well, that is, it is not the actual NIC address, it is
something else entirely. And we have one OSPF area for over 100 routers that
have to keep track of both IP and IPX routes.  But hey, that is why I am
here, to help clean up 20 years of bad network planning.

Thanks again for everyone's help. I learned a ton!