On Jul 16, 11:56am, "Priscilla Oppenheimer" wrote:
}
} It sounds like you're trying to pass the CID test. You should have signed
} an NDA that says that you won't disclose questions on the test.

     This reply isn't aimed at any single person, since several people
did the same thing.

     The original poster did not specify the source of the question.
Therefore, he did not disclose that it is a question on the test, so
unless the reader has already taken the test, they wouldn't know that
it is a question on the test.  Several people responded claiming that
the question came from a test, thus disclosing a question on the test,
thus breaking NDA.  Ironic, isn't it?  Without the whistle blowers,
nobody would have been the wiser.

     I haven't taken any Cisco exams yet (mainly due to lack of time);
but, I have taken Microsoft exams.  I found a couple of questions that
were on Microsoft exams that were exactly the same as some questions in
the official Microsoft study material.  So, without asking the person,
we can't be sure what the source of the question was.

     Another thing I noticed is that all the people replying kept the
question, thus circulating the question more and adding more copies of
it to the archives.

     If you really must be a whistle blower, then it would be best do
directly so you can avoid the above problems.

}-- End of excerpt from "Priscilla Oppenheimer"