If you really want to create a loophole so you can telnet into the firewall
from the outside, and you do not want to create a secure connection to it,
you can place a dummy router (or other telnet ready device) on the inside,
allow telnet to it from the outside, allow the device to telnet to the PIX,
telnet to it and reverse telnet back to the PIX.

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen