Hi Paul,

Sorry, I neglected to defend the group there, but you are of course correct.
The virus was always direct to me, not through your server.
It's never normally a problem, just clean or delete, I just messed up and
used my work e-mail for a while some time ago, so I got nagged by our net
admins during the spate of virus's.
Sh*t happens when you're stupid  :-)

Gaz