Ken Diliberto wrote:

> This is good for a laugh.  They are looking for a junior CCIE.
>
> http://www.dice.com/DandL/c/cxapga.35951.html

I've dealt with these folks before.. bad news for all concerned. They do not
screen the clients well or match the candiates well at all. In one case they
called me in at the last moment for an interview and I found the clients
were looking for Netware experience and could have cared less about the
Cisco and networking experience. They looked at me like I was the crazy one
for being there. If you are breathing and upright, you will be thrown into
the interview without regard to how well of a match it is. Also, some of the
clients are pretty pissed by the time you see them from the hardball tactics
they use so you are really wasting your time.

Overall, not a lot of fun

MikeS