From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 7:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Jr. CCIE Ad on Dice [7:38034]

Atlantis Partners is just a bad company all around, from what I can
tell.   Here in Denver they post fake job openings just to get people to
send in resumes to fill their databases.  I couldn't believe it when I
discovered that they did this.  Why would anyone use a company that does
stuff like that??

John

>>> "Sean Knox"  3/13/02 3:02:29 PM >>>
I would say it's a sign that recruiting firms, such as Atlantis, don't
have
a clue, as it has always been.

- Sean