The company has no level of professionalism.  They call you in for this
Cattle call.
You and 15 other people for a interview for the same job.  Then they
want to do all
of the negotiation.  I find that any job they set you up for they are
trying to keep
about $20,000 +.  So becareful, of them or anyone that wants to do all
the negotiation
for you.  They get paid the difference.