I agree with Kent.  James Bond here can go you-know-what himself as far as
America is concerned.  I CERTAINLY didn't ask this idiot for political
commentary, and MOST ESPECIALLY not of the anti-American variety!  And you
want respect?  From me?  You are out of your mind!

'Bond', or whatever your name is, keep your opinions to yourself.  This is
NOT the forum to debate your evil thousand-year-old views.  They are simply
not debatable anyway.  You should know not to bring up a subject like this.
Is there a moderator here?  If not, there should be, for reasons like this.

There is a reason that so much technology and innovation comes from America.
Think about it.  Better yet, ask someone smarter than you (most anyone)--to
help you ponder why there aren't a lot of routers made in Afghanistan.

Yeah, we Americans *ARE* thinking.  We are thinking real hard about keeping
SCUM of the earth like you off of American soil.  We are thinking real hard
about what makes this country the greatest one on earth.  People like you
are just jealous of our freedoms here.
Terrorrists DO NOT only attack the United States.  Terrorrism has been
around for many years in many countries.  And yes, you ARE a waste of
bandwith!

God Bless the U.S.A.

Marc