I think you folks are missing a valuable point and lesson here.

The real point has nothing to do with if *Jim* is correct, a flame baiter, a
pond scum commie or my best friend.. it does have everything to do with
something that America is pretty unique about having for US living here. THe
ablility to say virtually ANYTHING you want without fear of the jackboot
crowd coming to visit you and inform you of the error of your ways.
Unintentionly *Jim* has reminded us.. or should remind us that America for
all it's faults is still the one place that people to this day DIE to try to
get to. Why?  because Americans come close to being free in the true sense
of the word. You can buy what you want, pick and choose what you want,
sponge off your neighbors, have 8 SUVs, and SAY pretty much what you want.
Oh, there may be repercussions of saying things.. but most times the police
are not going to shoot you down in the street(Kent State excepted) or have
you *disappear*(watch of the unmarked black helicopters)

So *Jim*.. bad mouth us all you want and personally I will enjoy the fact
that I live in a place where I can read your rants, reply to them or delete
them without fear.

Long live the Bill of Rights and the US Constitution. May we remember  why
they exist and people die for those beliefs.

MikeS
www.packetattack.com

PS-- for those that seem to care.. I am neither Right or Left.. I happen to
Libertarian which puts me outside of the box :)