I am CC'ing [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this post...

I am requesting to the moderator(s) that "Jim Bond" be removed from this
list.  His clearly Anti-American sentiment, displayed in his continual
off-topic messages has no place here.  Much like my sentiment for
"Americans" who choose to burn the American Flag, "if you don't like it,
feel free to go be righteous elsewhere."  I say to you, Jim Bond, since you
feel that America is so deserving of the cowardice directed at it on Sept
11th,... Cisco Systems, Inc. is an AMERICAN company.  Why do you choose to
support such a capitalist pig organization by representing it in whichever
country you live?  You are a hippocrit and a coward because the
certification you seek wouldn't exist if it weren't for us rude Americans,
so you have compromised your own values by participating in this forum.  I
for one, invite you to leave.  Your stereotypical beliefs that "we American"
(to quote you) are rich and rude (and whatever else you think warranted the
Sept. 11th attacks) makes you no better than a shallow racist.  While you
may have much good knowledge to contribute to this list that might benefit
others, the sentiment with which it is shared is unwelcome.  There may very
well be rude people on this list that haven't responded kindly to other's
posts, but your automatic association of their being rude to their being
American is unacceptable.