> I might question the ability of the aggregation switch
> buffering the data from 5 switches while passing data to
> the router....

My biggest concern is the lack of redundancy in this design.  If the
basement switch goes out then the entire company is down.

I have a Cat 4006 or 5500 on each of the floors.  I utilize a daisy-chain
approach with Gig Ethernet over fiber.  This way if any one switch fails
it'll only take out one floor.  You'll want a lot of redundancy in your
server room switch because if it goes out, then once again, your entire
network is down.