Jeffrey Reed wrote:

> Cisco has Gold, Silver &  Premier levels which are earned based upon how
> many points you have earned. Sales Experts (sales people) are worth 2
> points, CCDA/NA's are worth 4 points, CCDP/NP are worth 9, CCIE are worth
20
> and dual CCIE are worth 30. Then you add specialization points, like 20 for
> wireless, 25 for VPN and 40 for IP Telephony. To become a Gold reseller you
> need at least 16 people: 4-sales, 4-CCDA/NA, 4 CCDP/NP and 4-CCIE's. Your
> total points must be at least 100.
>
> If a reseller has more than 4 CCIE's, they better be farmed out for money
> because they don't need more than that. I think in the old days you needed
> more CCIE's on staff. Now they cost too much and not as many are required
> keep your Gold status.

  Well that really depends. There are 6 CCIE's within spitting distance
of me and two others who have gone to the lab but get to go again.  We
have plenty to do though were not simply a reseller.  I thought the
number of CCIE's needed was also tied to revenue.

  dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"