From: Logan, Harold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 2:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Are all the Cisco jobs for CCIEs? [7:40328]

x,

I apologize if my email insinuated that you aren't talented or qualified;
that wasn't my intent. I applaud your motives for pursuing the IE; they
aren't far from my own. I think you should be prepared though, as should I,
to find out after we get our numbers that the CCIE is going to be listed for
many jobs as a minimum requirement. The job market is governed by supply and
demand; it always has been, it always will be. The demand for IE's has
dropped, while the supply is steadily increasing.

Good luck with your job hunt, and likewise I hope your lab goes well. Have
you set a date yet?