From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 9:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Routing Question [7:40766]

Thanks a lot Priscilla. This is what I was looking for.

I suppose my part 2 to the previous question would make more sense if I
used
live IPs like Scenario 3

Scenario 3
==========

---int0-(R1)-int1 --------int0-(R2)-int1 ---

Router 1
Int 0: 192.168.1.1
Int 1: 200.100.2.1

Router 2
Int 0: 200.100.2.2
Int 1: 192.168.1.1

So basically every router in the world would need to create a subnet? I
suppose a company is on the same subnet as the ISP, then the ISP is on
the
same subnet as their teir 1 ISP then all the teir 1 ISPs are connected -
between each AS using BGP. Is this right?