From: MADMAN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 9:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 4006 Power Supplies [7:41257]

I tried runing on one power supply and it is still up but this is what
you are going to see:

2002 Apr 12 06:30:48 %SYS-2-PS_INSUFFICIENT:Insufficient power supplies
operatin
g, this system requires 2 and only has 1
2002 Apr 12 06:30:48 %SYS-2-PS_NFANFAIL:Power supply 2 and power supply
fan fail
ed

  Dave

Tim O'Brien wrote:

> The 4006 comes standard with 2, you cannot get just 1. Don't try and
run
> that 4006 full with blades on just 1 power supply... Also, if you are
going
> to run the 4006 with inline power, you will need the additional AUX
Power

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"