Dennis,
Unfortunately, you do not know Howard. If you knew him, you would never post
such a message.

Alone that Mr. Howard Berkowitz takes time to post a message to this list is
an
honor for the people who know him. Howard does not need to be CCIE to be
respected in the networking community. Honestly, I don't believe there is
any
certification that could possibly add to Howard's highly respected image.

Are these four digit numbers all that you can use to judge people,
especially
people that you don't know?

Jeff Doyle is not a CCIE any more and does not even work for Cisco. Does
this
make him even a tiny bit less respected?

Priscilla is not a CCIE, so what? Would we possibly respect her and her
invaluable inputs any more if she were one?

Marc Russell is not a CCIE (so far as I know- sorry if I am wrong), but his
scenarios are the best tools to become a CCIE. There are hundreds of CCIEs
who
owe him their certifications.

For your information, Radia Perlman is not a CCIE neither.

Howard, on behalf of myself and all the members of this group who know you
(not
personally, though) I apologize to you for such uncalled for remarks.

A Strobel

Quoting Denise Donohue :

> I don't know you, so please don't take this personally, but it seems
> strange
> to me that someone who is not a CCIE is writing labs that they expect
> people
> studying for the CCIE to buy.  From pasts posts on this forum, I think that
> you have never even taken the test.  My recommendation is for you to sit
> the
> exam a time (or two or three!).  Then you'll be able to answer your own
> questions about the format of practice labs.
>
> No offense, just my 2 cents.

-_-_-_ Mail3000 gives you 30 Megs of Email space free -_-_-
This mail sent through http://mail3000.com/