Also, there are certain companies that offer "post"-tuition reimbursement.
What I mean by that is that you attend a regular, day B-school, on your own
dime, and if you do well (really well) and/or the B-school is really famous
(like, for example, the Ivy League), then these companies may offer as part
of their compensation package, reimbursement of the tuition you paid.  Now
you can just think of this as a really really big signing bonus, but for tax
reasons, it is advantageous for both you and those companies to structure it
as a tuition reimbursement deal.  But of course, for you to accept such a
deal you will be forced to sign some documents agreeing to stick with that
company for x number of years, where basically you are signing yourself into
indentured servitude with that company for awhile.  But it still might make
good financial sense, depending on the exact circumstances.

""Tarek Sabry""  wrote in message
> But it's good to know that employer-sponsorship still happens. I had my
MBA
> classes sponsored at my previous 2 employers. I'm sure my current one will
> do it too, but it just doesn't feel right to ask for it in such economy.
Our