Thanks Anthony.  When I was crawling through CCO today, I didn't see the
Safenet client available for download anywhere.
I checked out the Safenet website and can't see anywhere to download a
trial.  I'll call their sales dept tomorrow and see if they can hook me
up.  Unfortunately, there's no way I'm going to spend $150 on a client
without a test drive first.  Anyway, thanks for the tip.  I'm definitely
going to follow up.

Craig