You mentioned the other area that I neglected to list: the CCIP MPLS
certification
option. James Leu's MPLS For Linux project would run on the LInux boxes. I
don't know
what he requires for a kernel. It might not be supported on LRP.

-- TT

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578701805/qid%3D1020453609/ref%3Dsr%

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0079137822/qid=1020453551/sr=1-3/ref=

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072122625/qid=1020453523/sr=1-1/ref=