Thanks Radford, I saw the same thing but it was still unclear from Cisco's
tac response. Is the downloadable file the CD-3550-EMI= and all you need is
a valid CCO account to upgrade? Or do you have to spend x amount of $$ to
purchase a special download for the CD-3550? According to the response it
looks like all I have to do is just download the file, which I did, but all
of this "SE or our Entitlement group to get approval" nonsense has confused
me...

/JS