I setup call mangler for us to replace our analog system.  It's been pretty
much a work horse for the past 5 months.  From my experience, it's a pain in
the butt to set it up, but if you set it up right, it's awesome.  I cant say
enough good things about it (after it's setup...the setting up part sucks)
We did a straight out full replace (but we only have 6 or so phones and 4
analog lines to deal with).  If you have more than 15 phones, I'd go with a
planned parallel migration route.  Just my thoughts

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
Network Learning Inc