From: Dain Deutschman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 4:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Class C summarization question [7:48367]

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all of your help. I have decided that 16 must be correct since it
makes perfect sense and most of you back that up as well. I think the test
question was just plain wrong. Anyway...I passed the CCNP Routing exam today
so I'm pretty happy. : ) Groupstudy is a great learning resource. Thanks
everyone. Dain.