Hello Everyone,

I have a Cat2950 in a small office throwing up thousands of CRCs, input
errors and several runts on the port connected to the server. Clients are
getting disconnected and database on server is constantly having to be
repaired. The errors always follow the server no matter which port I move it
to. Have replaced NIC in server and a few key Wkst. Have also updated the
NIC drivers. ( Win2000 w/3C905C-TX-M Nics ). I have forced speed and duplex
settings and disabled spanning-tree. I'm suspecting dirty power...but it is
connected to a UPS ( that only has limited EMI/RFI Filtering ). I connect a
3Com unmanaged 8 port switch to the key clients and the server...no more
problems. Any ideas?!? It's driving me nuts! Thanks in advance...
--
Dain Deutschman
CNA, MCP, CCNA