Has anyone deployed VoIP successfully across Qwest's WAN backbone?  I
have 2 sites connected over Qwest's VPN service (consists of running
IPSec over Qwest's MPLS backbone).   Qwest says they currently have no
QOS support in backbone, but the backbone has huge capacity (OC-192
pipes), which Qwest asserts should support VoIP apps.  Round trip ping
times across the WAN are typically 50 msec.

I have the traditional VoIP problem of excessive jitter causing poor
voice quality.  Currently have 2621 routers at each site running WFQ wth
Voice packets marked with IP precedence 5 for voice data, and IP
precedence 3 for voice control.  I am considering re-configuring the
routers to run  PQ-CBWFQ.

If anyone has successfully got VoIP running successfully across this
Qwest's backbone, I would be interested in hearing your approach and
which config worked.  Even though the Qwest WAN has huge capacity, but
no QOS support, can it really support real-time apps like VoIP???

thanks,
dj