Rob,

Currently we use MS Proxy server to restrict Internet access so I,
unfortunately, do not have your answer. Your offer to post your ACL for
peer-to-peer blocking would be very appreciated though. Soon we will be
removing Proxy and allowing our new PIX to restrict Internet access. At that
time we'll need to set up ACL's as you are now.

If you wouldn't mind posting yours, I would be extremely appreciative. It
will help save me a lot of time in the very near future.

Thanks,

David Armstrong