From: Creighton Bill-BCREIGH1 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 3:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ICQ and blocking the thing-PIX [7:52285]

>Trust me, for every way you can find out, I can find a way to block it.
> We may play cat and mouse for a while, but I never tire of it...

Well said, Larry.
I didn't want to respond for fear of sounding magnanimous but, indeed with
today's application-level proxies and stateful packet inspection firewalls,
the advantage falls unquestionably to Big Brother - -  er uh I mean
administrators ;)

Bill Creighton CCNP
Senior System Engineer
Motorola