Marwa

For the MCAST+QOS exam you will probably want to look at at

Cisco Press - Beau Williamson
        Developing IP multicast networks

Cisco Press - Srinivas Vegesna
        IP Quality of service

Syngress - Mike Flannagan
        Administering Cisco QOS for IP networks.

Obviously Cisco.com has a wealth of information.

Also, you should study the blueprint for the exam and be aware that the
blueprint covers some areas not in the QOS books (but these are covered
by documents on CCO).

For the MPLS exam (which I dont have experience of)

You could try

Cisco Press - Ivan Pepelnjak, Jim Guichard
        MPLS and VPN Architectures (CCIP edition)

Sybex also have a CCIP MPLS study guide out, but I dont know if it is
any good.

Hope this helps

        Peter Walker
        CISSP, CSS1, CIPTSS, CCIP, CCNP, etc