Thats the book I used when I passed.  I also had lots of hands on with QoS,
and that always helps.

I would buy both available cisco press books regarding MPLS if you choose to
go that path.  I also did the Optical Elective.  That was very very hard,
good luck on that road.

Mike Bernico                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Illinois Century Network      http://www.illinois.net
(217) 557-6555

misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]