hi

to prepare i used the following:

- MPLS and VPN architectures
covers all you need (read all chapters up to and inclusive the ospf
chapter). but you really need to understand the content. the passing score
is quite high (818) and the exam really tough. i'm quite experienced and
found it one of the hardest cisco exams! a colleague of mine, who is ccie
and mpls experienced as well, needed 2 attempts...

- IP Quality of Service
- Developing IP Multicast Networks
compare with the cisco exam blueprint to decide which chapters to read. i
managed the exam with just these 2 books plus the boson test. take care:
it's really a lot of stuff in this exam. also quite tough. but passing score
'only' 720.

both exams will be much harder than the bsci...

i hope you're not too scared now. good luck and cheers
lars