Great answer. Finally an explanation that makes sense for the marketing
babble about IP Telephony making Moves, Adds, and Changes easier. ;-)

One quesiton though, does CallManager really care about MAC addresses?
Unless the receiving phone is on the same network segment as the calling
phone, the MAC address won't help matters. ARP would take care of getting
the MAC when it's needed.

Priscilla