Hello,

Quick question that I am having trouble locating the answer on.

Basically I need to know whether you can configure PAT to work in
conjunction with a NAT pool on an IOS router. 12.2.x on 2621?

Ex.  Nat pool of 192.168.1.10-192.168.1.20   Once all nat pool IPs are
taken.  Roll to a PAT on say 192.168.1.21.

Naturally I would think this is possible, but then again I could be wrong.

I know this is possible on the PIX but cannot find specifics for an IOS
router configuration.

Thanks.

Cheers