Hmmmm.... The new DNS idea to negate the need for alias is neat. Not as
neat as not buggering up the IP addressing in the first place :-)

I hadn't considered using overlapping NAT because of the DNS problems,
but I suppose alias would have done it and now it's even easier, but I
will still avoid it at all costs.

With the internet (DNS), I think it's too much of a bodge not to cause
problems in the long run.

Gaz

In article ,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] says...