Were I the consultant on this project, the first thing I'd do is get
a clearly articulated routing policy, at least in rough RPSL. I might
need to put in some informal constructs or add drawings to define the
scopes of NAT.  Before that, I'd start with some rough drawings at
the AS-to-AS level, and the NAT scopes within your AS.

 From experience, talking about configurations with more than a few
Internet-connected routers doesn't scale.  It's far more important to
get the requirements down and then see what configurations are needed.