I am looking to get rid of the fractional T1.
We have 12 voice 12 data..
We can save money going wireless and increse the throughput..
I want to go 802.11b all the way..
Isnt the bridge 11a.
If I have antennas on both sides wont that be enough?
Please let me know your thoughts..
there will be about 20 users in the remote office..

TIA,

Kevin