You will have to buy 2 wireless bridges.
The 350 series wireless bridges are 802.11b. 100 milliwat, and support
rp-tnc connectors, this will allow you to choose a range of antennas to use.
I would supose you have 3 major issues to worry about
1. I am assuming you have line of sight currently, are there any trees that
will grow leaves in the spring in your path?
2. Current voice and data integration - there are 2 likely ways that you may
be intagrated
    a. using a channel bank on your csu-dsu e.g. 1 serial port to your pbx,
1 to your router, and the same thing on the oposite side of the T1 line
    b. you are doing a voip integration with Drop and Insert cards
    if you are running choice a, then you will have to deal with your voice
integration, if choice b, then you will just to reconfigure your router to
support the new wan
    integration
3. Wireless security- Luckily cisco access points and bridges support
dynamic wep key rotation. If you are implimenting bridges then you will have
to configure
    Leap. This makes it necessary to configure Internet Authentication
Server, or Cisco Secure ACS server, or whater radius implimentation of your
choice.

Hope this helps,
Colin McNamara