bergenpeak wrote:

Thanks. I always like hearing from you, bergenpeak. DHCP is working and the
DHCP server is on the other net so we think inter-VLAN routing and the
helper address are behaving and that STP forwarding delay isn't biting us.

We tried having the helper address point to a broadcast just in case that
would help Windows. It didn't break DHCP but it didn't help Windows either.
;-)

Most things are working, just not Windows. Luckly the customer is a Windows
type, unlike me, so we'll get it working hopefully.

THANKS!

Priscilla