From: Priscilla Oppenheimer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 January 2003 22:16
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: O/T more campus design issues [7:60136]

You all remember my very simple campus network re-design that I've been
helping out with? It sure has been keeping me humble. ;-)

So we upgraded the single subnet to two subnets and two VLANs.

Everything is working OK except for Windows networking. The PCs on the
new subnet can't find a domain controller for authentication.

So, you can feel free to yell at me for not gathering more information
on the symptoms, but the client hasn't told me much. ;-) But does this
ring a bell with anyone? Are there standard recommendations on how to
handle this in a subnetted VLANed internetwork.

I'm not too well informed on Windows networking. My co-author wrote that
chapter in my troubleshooting book.

Thank-you so much!

Priscilla

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.