sanitized configs would help immensely. including other subinterfaces that
work as well as the ones that don't. from both sides.

also, IOS versions, numbers of subinterfaces,etc.

thanks

--
TANSTAAFL
"there ain't no such thing as a free lunch"

""Mossburg, Geoff (MAN-Corporate)""  wrote in
message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...