I'll have my CCNP completed next week upon successful completion of the
Support exam.  I was planning on working the CCDA/DP track next before
eventually working towards CCIE.

I am about to separate from the Military and have been browsing through job
postings and noticing significantly more jobs looking for a combination of
CCNP and MCSE than I see for just CCNP or CCDP (or both).

I am still planning on doing CCDA/DP, but my question is this:  for the job
market we have today which is the more valuable set of certs to have,
CCNP/MCSE or CCNP/CCDP? (emphasize "today's job market" since I am still
planning on doing DA/DP down the road),

How beneficial is the MCSE towards CCIE?  I have to believe that a thorough
understanding of the front end stuff like AD, Exchange, DNS, etc is
extremely useful for complex networking/infrastructure issues.  What I hope
to hear from you is whether that knowledge and experience is "required" or
just "helpful."  Help me out, throw some opinions out here.  I appreciate
your guidance and help.