Thanks guys (and Priscilla),
You have hit on the head everything I have been trying to decide.  What I
enjoy doing more than anything is Network Engineering stuff.  I don't even
enjoy Server/OS stuff.  But with the market like it is, and having to
consider that I will have a 19 month old and a 3 month old when I separate
from the military (scary huh), I need to look at what is going to get me in
the door right away.  I get out in June so that doesn't give me enough time
to get my MCSE (at least not if I want to learn anything), but maybe enough
time to get MCSA and show that I am working towards MCSE.

Since my long term plans have me doing what I enjoy, I know I am going to be
pressing on with the Cisco track once I get my feet planted.  But I think it
would be smarter to go with MCSE first to get my foot in the door (and
especially if I should have it later one working on CCIE).